Wave Your Paw
We offer professional, insured, and experienced pet sitting services for dogs, cats, and exotic pets in the comfort of your home plus mid day dog walking services. Wave Your Paw is a daughter/mother partnership and we want to bring the family friendly feeling to your pets! Leah is a Certified Veterinary Technician with experience in emergency medicine, exotic animal care, and behavioral issue management, in addition to being a professional pet sitter for over 18 years. Beckie has been a veterinary assistant, an avian care specialist, and a professional dog walker since 2015. We are happy to offer pet sitting visits for dogs, cats, parrots, rabbits, ferrets, guinea pigs, hamsters, gerbils, snakes, lizards, fish, chickens, chinchillas, and more! We are also happy to help with mid day dog walking or potty breaks.
When you chose Wave Your Paw, you will always be working with an experienced pet sitter or dog walker that is personally invested in our company. We use a state of the art pet sitting and dog walking software to monitor our visits, organize our schedules, communicate with you, and keep all of our information in one place. We want to make your pet care experience a positive one! Thank you for stopping by and please contact us with any questions!
- We will wear a mask when inside your home
- We will be sanitizing our hands before and after each visit
- We ask that you maintain a 6ft distance from us if you are home during our visit
- For dogs, we will use our own leash since we will be holding it for a long time. We will have a leash labeled for each dog, which will be kept in a plastic bag and will be disinfected daily.
- If we are sick or exposed to anyone who is sick, we will not be doing visits. We ask that if you are sick or exposed to anyone who is sick, you cancel visits immediately.